1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? When I am tell them how I feel. Something I do very rarely.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? I think everyone knows that it’s about Walt and Mel. And yes, i’m still pissed.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? Damn. Probably Kas, and she would know what to do. Heh.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I only tell those closest to me and I live the rest of that month spending every single cent I can get my hands on traveling with my best friends and family. I would be afraid, but I would know that at least I didn’t go out crying in a corner.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. Trust. You can’t really love someone you don’t trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? Hell yes, I do it. An animals life is just as important as a persons in my eyes. I could never just walk on by. If I got fired then atleast I know it was for a good reason.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? Well, why choose? Haha. Probably love, because i’m use to it.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? Kas, we spend enough time together that we might as WELL be married.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? For my mother I would do anything. I would give up the rest of my life to spend an hour more with her. BECAUSE I miss her more than anything.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? I’m pretty awesome, why not?
11. Does love = sex? Sex certainly doesn’t equal love. But when you’re in love, yes, you have sex.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? No, i’m sorry but times are hard and if I put in my time then I think I should stay.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? Walt, told him that I still loved him despite all the shit he put me through and that I hated him for it. That being friends wouldn’t work this time and that I think he wasted my time by choosing to argue with me then just tell me what he was doing/how he felt.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? Previous answer, that I loved them.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? Probably my freedom. I am not living under someone ELSES roof and I can do as I want, when I want. WITH WHO I WANT. I love being able to do what I want.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? My nephew. I love that boy so much.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? In the last month? I would have went to South Street with the crew because it seems like they had too much fun without me!
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you? Joshy. He’s crazy and he will take care of business.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? Yes. I would.
WHAT HAPPPEN TO 20?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? It would be hard, but I would save MY grandmother. I understand that serious choice here. But, selfishly I would save my grandmother because I love her and know her.
22. Are you old fashioned? I don’t think so.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Helped a lady in a wheel chair at the store get items from a shelf that she could not reach.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? Never love at all. It’s better than all the pain.
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? I would spend the rest of my life doing as I want, money or time being of no issue for me and my loves.